FRAMED SCAFFOLDING SYSTEM
Both types of scaffolding systems include the same components with the difference of deck width. In the 0.75m system the deck's width is 0.60m and in the 1.00m system the deck's width is 0.90m.
The framed scaffolding system 0.75m with attestation of type-examination 101/SL/97/EEA and framed scaffolding system 1.00m with attestation of type-examination 100/SL/97/EEA, are manufactured according to the national standards ELOT 1196 and 1165, EN 39 as well as the European standards HD 1000/88 and HD 1004/92.
- Steel frames 0.75m x 2.00m, 0.75m x 1.00m, 1.00m x 2.00m and 1.00m x 1.00m manufactured by steel tubes Ø 48 and 3.2mm thickness ( ELOT 1165 & 1196)
- Two type of fixed deck:
- Decks made of steel or aluminum structure of 0.61m width and 1.00m, 1.50m, 2.00m, 2.50m and 3.16m length with antislip plywood working surface.
- Decks made of metal sheet 0.30m width and 1.00m, 1.50m, 2.00m, 2.50, 3.16m length, shaped in order to provide antislip working deck and the necessary strength.
- Trap door deck with ladder, with dimensions 0.60m x 2.50m, manufactured with the same structure as the fixed decks.
- Guardrails of 0.50m width and 1.00m, 1.50m, 2.00m & 2.50m length.
- Diagonal braces, base jacks, brackets, bridges.