ROSETTE SCAFFOLDING SYSTEM
The shape multiformity and high tolerance due to excellent connections make the rosette scaffolding system ideal for constructions with great highs, loads, wind loads, ground distinctiveness or difficult access.
It can be safety used in:
- Energy Industries
- Buildings with complex
- Historical Monuments
- Decks and Shuttles in different events and various applications
All components and spare parts of the system are hot-dip galvanized and consist of:
- Vertical stands with length from 0.50m to 3.00m constructed from metal tubes St 37, Ø48 of 3.2mm width with welded rosette rings per 50cm for the fixing of horizontals (longitudinal components), intermediates (lateral components) bridges and brackets.
- Horizontals (longitudinal components) made of steel tube Ø48, 3.2mm width, in lengths of 0.75m, 1.00m, 1.25m, 1.50m, 2.00m, 2.50m & 3,16m with prepared edges, on which horizontal end is welded.
- Diagonals made of metal tubes Ø48 3.2mm width and proportional length with prepared edges, on which diagonal end is welded.
- Bridges with prepared edges, on which horizontal end is welded.
- Brackets with width from 30 to 90cm.